This sesame chicken is a low calories Chinese style sesame chicken version that is healthier than the original deep fried one. This recipe makes 2 serving of 500 calories each, its nutritious, full of energy and you will fulfilled without any bread with it. Detailed steps with photos are mentioned below
- Marinate 2 chicken breast cubes in 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp white pepper, 1/2 tsp paprika, leave for 30 minutes.
- Take 1 egg white and mix 2 tbs cornflour in it, coat it to the chicken pieces
- Heat 1 tbs cooking oil in a wok and fry chicken pieces till they are done.
- Prepare sauce, saute 1 clove crushed garlic in little oil till its golden brown, add 2 tbs soya sauce, 3 tbs ketchup, 1 tbs chilli sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar, 1 1/2 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds. As soon it starts to cook turn off the fire.
- Mix the sauce in the chicken
- Saute vegetables of your choice
- Mix vegetables in the chicken and your dish is ready